Until Friday 8th September 2017 at 1pm, #UofGfw17 Freshers’ bands can be purchased online via Eventbrite. After that time you will need to buy your band in person.
- Once you are on the Eventbrite page, you need to click Register and if you are registering more than one attendee, change the quantity of bands to the number required.
- You will be asked to provide billing and payment information.
- You will also be asked for the name, email address and college of each attendee you are registering.
- Click Pay Now once you are ready.
- You will receive a confirmation email with your band pickup information.
By registering and purchasing bands you confirm that all attendees you are registering have been accepted to study at the University of Glasgow starting in the academic year 2017/2018. Anyone unable to prove student status when asked to do so at any point in Freshers’ Week will have their band confiscated and will be ineligible for a refund.
In order to collect your band you must bring your confirmation to the Freshers’ Band pick-up in Room 201, McIntyre Building on Monday 11th September from 8.30am to 5pm and thereafter from the Welcome Point in the McIntyre Building. If you are unable to print the confirmation, show the confirmation email on a mobile device or show it in the Eventbrite app on a mobile device, you must bring photographic I.D. instead.
Bands will be on sale Monday 11th September at Room 208, McIntyre Building, between 9am and 4.30pm. Payment can be made by cash or cheque only.
During the week bands can be bought at the GUSRC Reception (Welcome Point) in the McIntyre Building on the Ground Floor, at any time between 9am and 4pm. Payment can be made via cheque, cash or card.